ELIIY Power electricity storage systems boast a track record of more than 61,000 cumulative units shipped*.
Primarily used in residences, our systems are acclaimed for their excellent safety and reliability and are also the choice of a range of business types and industries, including security and communications industries, hospitals, nursing care facilities, government offices and mobile vehicles.
* As of December 2020
Since its founding, ELIIY Power has maintained a safety record of “no serious incidents caused by batteries.”
As lithium-ion batteries are superior to lead-acid and other rechargeable batteries in terms of their compact size, light weight and large capacity, their use has expanded across various fields such as mobile devices and electric vehicles. However, with their high energy density, damage or overcharging could lead to smoke or fire, posing the risk of a major accident.
Because ELIIY Power’s products are used in our daily living environment in houses, business offices and facilities, and as part of social infrastructure, we pursue development by first placing the highest priority on safety, in keeping with our philosophy that “the battery itself must be safe.”
Among the many electricity storage systems ELIIY Power has shipped, some have experienced secondary damage due to natural disasters or other unexpected accidents.
To provide safety and security even in case of an emergency , our electricity storage systems are equipped with battery cells based on stringent safety standards that prevent smoke or fire even when punctured, crushed or overcharged.
Electricity storage systems of ELIIY Power have been the number one residential electricity storage system for home builders by units sold for four consecutive years*1 and the number one compact electricity storage system by units sold*2.
*1 Fuji Keizai Management Co., Ltd. “Future Outlook for Energy, Large Secondary Batteries and Materials” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
(2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 results for residential electricity storage systems).
Applicable products: POWER iE5 Link, POWER iE6 HYBRID, POWER iE 6 *2 Fuji Keizai Management Co., Ltd. “Future Outlook for Energy, Large Secondary Batteries and Materials” 2019
(2018 results for compact electricity storage systems)
Applicable product: POWER YIILE 3
Following are some of the delivery track record for ELIIY Power electricity storage systems.
■DAIWA HOUSE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Electricity storage systems used primarily in single-family homes and apartment complexes.（Press release )
■SECOM CO., LTD.
- Our electricity storage systems have cleared the quality standards established by SECOM, the leading firm in the security industry, and are adopted as standard SECOM equipment. (Press release )
■NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
- Our portable electricity storage systems have been delivered to around 1,200 docomo Shops. (Press release)
- NTT DOCOMO’s corporate sales section began offering our electricity storage systems. (Press release)
- ELIIY Power and NTT DOCOMO have begun consideration of a joint venture based on a sensor platform that combines IoT technologies with electricity storage systems. (Press release)
■National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE)
- Our products are used as experimental power supply equipment for a large electricity storage system testing and evaluation facility. (Press release )
■Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Battery products of ELIIY Power were chosen for the first time in a mass-produced motorcycle from Honda, which offer among the highest quality levels in the world. (Press release )